Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

A-Attached or Single:
Attached
B-Best Friend: My husband
C-Cake or Pie: Cheesecake
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Item: My purse with sanitizer and lip gloss ( I can't go anywhere without it, for Bridget)
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Being the mother I have always dreamed of
H-Hometown: K-town
I-Indulgences: Chocolate, any candy and a good movie with popcorn
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: 2- Bridget, Beckham
L-Life is incomplete without: My family, kids and cooking
M-Marriage date: May 8, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Both!
P-Phobias or Fears: Someone breaking into my house
Q-Quotes: If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.- Sir James M. Barrie
R-Reason to Smile: My kids
S-Season: Summer or Spring. I love fall I just know winter is coming
T-Tag 5 friends:
U-Unknown Fact About Me: ?
V-Very Favorite Store: Any shopping. I love it all, I could spend hours in Rock Loft; Tai Pan
W-Worst Habit: Picking
X-X-Ray or UltraSound: What?
Y-Your Favorite Food: Tasty Turkey
Z-Your Zodiac Sign: Pisces

0 comments: