Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Updates!!

BRIDGET is almost 4 so we are planning her Birthday. She is done with pre school for the year and is getting ready for swimming lessons. Yes she loves her new hair cut thanks to Aunt Brooke! I was worried she wouldn't like it because she loves long hair like all the princesses, she loves breads in her hair and we can't do much of them anymore. (just in the front) I told her it grows fast. We are loving the warm weather she helped me plant a garden and our flowers. She thinks she is Tumbulina helping them grow BIG. It's fun to watch she helps me water them every night.
Beckham is 10 mths and I switch him into a stationary carseat so I don't have to haul that carrier anymore! He is trying to crawl but hasn't yet. He pulls himself up on things, really he thinks he is mobile. But just gets frustrated. He has two teeth and can say "dada." His favorite time of the day is Bath time it is hilarious.

Bridget and him have so much fun playing together.

1 comments:

Cody and Meg said...

I know I am so happy we found each other too! My email is megoviatt9@yahoo.com or you can just call me. I would love either one! My number is 801-860-0546. Talk to you soon!