Monday, January 26, 2009

........6 mths old



Can you believe it! He is going on 6 mths old on Feb. 6th, I haven't given an updated on him in awhile. He is the whole reason I started blogging! What a champ, he is such a fun baby. I am starting to get him on a routine, for me it makes thing so much easier. Bridget ate on a schedule and slept on a schedule and she knew what to expect it made it so easy. So I am following the same idea. Beckham started eating mush about a month ago. He immediately LOVED it, he likes every flavor I have given him.
I started putting him in his jump a roo, he goes crazy jumping! He sleeps through most nights. If he gets up its about 3 am and goes right back. Tummy time is his least favorite! I am working on arm strength. He smiles all the time and has just started laughing. I know this is said by every mom, but they really do grow SOOOO fast. It's been some of the best SIX months of my life. I love being a mom. I love being home with them everyday and watching them grow through every stage. They are pure joy. This has been an extraordinary journey, I wouldn't trade for the world.

Oh and Bridget adores him!

4 comments:

whitey said...

MY GOSH 6 months have gone by! Life is going way to fast hold on to those little blips of time as much as you can

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Your little man has changed so much! Even since Christmas! You are such a good mom.

Kare Bear said...

Can't believe he is already 6 months old. Look how handsome he is!!!!

Jamie said...

Hi Haley!! He's getting so big!! I just found out that you have a blog! Anyway... your family is adorable! Keep in touch!