Monday, January 26, 2009

Sleep over!



This is Bridget's cousin McKenna! Bridget is such a girly girly any time she has a girl in the house it is all about princess's and lip gloss.( wait even if there boys they get the lip gloss) We had a fun giggly night with McKenna! They played dress up and put make- up on. Which McKenna didn't know how to put make-up on, Bridget was really frustrated saying " McKenna why are you putting it on my eyebrows!" To funny. Then we got in our pj's and watch a movie with popcorn. They didn't go to bed until 11:00 pm. Which I have to say is pretty good Bridget dosen't do good with sleepovers, never has. So it makes me not a huge fan of them, I pay for them the next day!

1 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

No advice on the puppy training, but I for sure am going to send Haddie over. I get so sick of putting lipstick on her all day, maybe Brigette can help me out with that!