Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Boy Henderson is Here!

4:25 p.m. Baby Boy Henderson was delivered! He had his cord wrapped around his neck twice, and quite tight. Haley had signs of Placenta Abruption, a potentially dangerous condition. After Dr. Boheen cut the cord from around his neck and she pulled him the rest of the way out, I heard him cry, a good strong cry! It was a blessing he came early. He looked cute and had a lot of dark hair. The NICU is currently stabilizing him and I will be able to go back and see him shortly.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

What an amazing blessing and a beautiful day! Cheers to you and your specail family! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a special part! All the love to an miracle BOY! Kisses! Uncle AD & Aunt Britt & Girls. XOXOXOXO

Grant "Scoop" Tracy said...

YEHHHHH...The Tracy Family is so excited for you!!! I am so glad I checked the blog before we left!! I can tell the kids first thing tomorrow when we get up to leave. Hopefully you will post pictures soon!!! We are praying for your special new blessing!! We can't wait to meet him and see all that dark hair!!! Will call when we can. Love to the Henderson Family. Pick a name soon!! I still vote for Christopher. Love ya!! ET